How we can help?
Answers to Your General Queries: Clearing the Path Forward
Just Funded is a financial technology company that provides a user-friendly platform to help businesses find and secure the funding they need to grow. The company aims to simplify the lending process by matching borrowers with the best financing options available from their network of trusted lenders. Just Funded is committed to providing fast and efficient service, making it possible for businesses to apply for a loan in just 15 minutes.
To get a loan with Just Funded, a business needs to follow these simple steps:
- Fill out an online application form on Just Funded website.
- Answer a few questions about the business and its financing needs.
- Just Funded platform matches the business with the best available financing options from their network of trusted lenders.
- The business can compare different offers and select the one that best suits their financing requirements.
- Submit the necessary documentation to complete the application process.
- Upon approval, the business receives the funds in their bank account within a few days.
The eligibility requirements for small business loans and financing may vary depending on the lender and the type of loan. However, some common eligibility requirements may include:
- Time in business: Most lenders require a minimum time in business, which can range from 6 months to 2 years or more.
- Credit score: Lenders may require a minimum credit score, which can range from 500 to 650 or higher.
- Annual revenue: Lenders may require a minimum annual revenue, which can range from $50,000 to $200,000 or more.
- Industry type: Some lenders may specialize in certain industries, and may only lend to businesses in those industries.
- Collateral: Some loans may require collateral, such as business assets or personal assets.
- Cash flow: Lenders may require proof of steady cash flow and may ask for bank statements and tax returns.
It’s important to note that the eligibility requirements may vary depending on the lender and the type of loan. Just Funded works with businesses to find the best financing options available that meet their specific eligibility requirements.
Yes, it’s possible to get a small business loan or financing for a new business or startup, but it may be more challenging to secure financing. Lenders may require a strong business plan, a good personal credit score, collateral, and other factors to mitigate the risk of lending to a new business. Here are some options to consider:
SBA loans: The Small Business Administration offers various loan programs, including the SBA 7(a) loan program, which provides financing for startups.
Alternative lenders: Some alternative lenders specialize in lending to startups and may be more flexible when it comes to credit requirements.
Crowdfunding: Crowdfunding platforms allow startups to raise funds from a large number of people by offering equity, rewards, or pre-sales of products.
Friends and family: Borrowing from friends and family can be an option for startups, but it’s important to have a clear agreement in place and treat it as a business transaction.
Just Funded may also be able to help startups find financing options that meet their specific needs. They work with a network of lenders who may be able to offer loan options despite being a new business or startup.
Before applying for a small business loan or financing online, here are some things to consider:
- Loan purpose: Determine the purpose of the loan and how it will be used to benefit your business.
- Eligibility requirements: Review the lender’s eligibility requirements, such as credit score, time in business, annual revenue, and collateral requirements, to determine if you qualify.
- Loan terms and rates: Compare loan terms and rates from different lenders to find the best option that meets your needs and budget.
- Repayment terms: Review the repayment terms, such as the repayment period, interest rate, and fees, to ensure that you can afford to repay the loan on time.
- Hidden fees: Look out for hidden fees, such as prepayment penalties, origination fees, and application fees, that may increase the overall cost of the loan.
- Customer reviews: Check customer reviews and ratings of the lender to gauge their reputation and customer service.
- Application process: Review the application process and required documentation to ensure that you have everything you need to complete the application accurately and on time.
Just Funded can help businesses navigate the lending process and provide guidance on the best financing options available that meet their specific needs.
Just Funded differentiates itself by providing a user-friendly platform that simplifies the lending process for businesses. By leveraging their extensive network of trusted lenders, they match borrowers with the best financing options available. Moreover, their commitment to providing fast and efficient service enables businesses to apply for a loan in just 15 minutes. Additionally, Just Funded offers a personalized approach to funding by understanding the unique requirements of each business, ensuring that they receive the tailored solution that meets their specific needs.
Just Funded offers a variety of business loans to meet the financing needs of different businesses. Some of the loan types they offer includes:
- Business Lines of Credit
- Working Capital Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Invoice Financing
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
Each loan type has its own unique features, and Just Funded works with businesses to find the loan type that best suits their specific financing requirements.
If you have bad credit, getting a small business loan or financing may be challenging, but it’s not impossible. Here are some options to consider:
Look for alternative lenders: Alternative lenders, such as online lenders, may be more flexible when it comes to credit requirements. They may consider other factors, such as revenue and cash flow, when making lending decisions.
Consider a secured loan: Secured loans require collateral, such as business assets or personal assets, which can help mitigate the risk for the lender and increase your chances of approval.
Get a cosigner: A cosigner with good credit can increase your chances of approval and may help you secure better loan terms.
Improve your credit score: You can work on improving your credit score by paying off debts, making payments on time, and disputing any errors on your credit report.
Seek out grants and other non-traditional financing options: There are various grants and non-traditional financing options available to small businesses, which may not require a credit check.
Just Funded may also be able to help businesses with bad credit find financing options that meet their specific needs. They work with a network of lenders who may be able to offer loan options despite having bad credit.
A small business loan or financing can be used for various purposes, depending on the needs of the business. Here are some common ways small business owners use loans and financing:
Working capital: Loans can be used to cover short-term expenses, such as payroll, rent, inventory, and marketing.
Equipment financing: Loans can be used to purchase or lease equipment, such as machinery, vehicles, or technology.
Business expansion: Loans can be used to fund business growth, such as opening new locations, launching new products or services, or hiring additional staff.
Debt consolidation: Loans can be used to consolidate multiple debts into one loan, which can help simplify payments and reduce interest rates.
Inventory financing: Loans can be used to purchase inventory for seasonal or cyclical businesses.
Marketing and advertising: Loans can be used to fund marketing and advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
It’s important to use the loan or financing for its intended purpose and to have a clear plan in place to repay the loan on time. Just Funded can help businesses find the right financing option that meets their specific needs and intended use of funds.
Talk with us
Our customer service ready to serve you
Our Dedicated Customer Service: Your Queries, Our Experties
Want to get more info?
Subscribe for Exclusive Insights: Elevate Your Knowledge Base